Automation and robots are used in manufacturing more than 10 years, but now a new generation of robotics emerges: cobots. They work closer to their human ‘colleagues’ and are used for a wide range of tasks. In this presentation I will share our experience with the introduction of cobots in our factories in Austria, Hungary, China and Mexico and give you some insight on the advantages and challenges regarding cobots in electronic manufacturing.
- Automation concepts with industrial robots and cobots in high volume manufacturing
- What’s new? Cobots enable new possibilities in automation
- Chances, challenges and risks when introducing cobots close to manual workplaces
- How can they be applied? Cobot use cases
- What are the constraints of cobots? Experiences with speed and integration in work-cells
- What brings the future? Requirements for development of robot automation